writer's skyscraper - writer's Great Wall...I'm not sure what to call it, but I've got a bad case of it.
While in school I seemed to by flooded with interesting things to write about, but now I've got nothin'! It may be the fact that while at school I was painfully bored with my life half of the time and writing was my only interesting alternative. Now, however, I spend my days working, with Cameron and my sister and writing falls by the wayside. Sometimes a worn out girl just likes to sit on her bum and do nothing, okay! But doing nothing is counter-productive and doesn't prepare myself for a future of (cross-my-fingers) professional writing.
I tend to think someone needs money to do interesting things in order to have interesting things to talk about, but I hope this isn't true. If you have any free activities in the area to suggest I'd be grateful, for this cash-strapped college student is pinching pennies harder than she ever has before.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment